- Candi: She has to learn that being nice doesn't mean not standing up for herself or letting bad situations continue; she also needs to respect the needs of others for, well, quiet and to not act as if she has final say over who Jon dates. She could also stand to expand her artistic horizons.
- Alex: He needs to listen to what other people are saying, admit that he doesn't know everything and that he's not a special snowflake.
- Linda: She needs to learn that she can't use her past as an excuse for stupid behavior and that she can't throw her weight around.
- Jon: He could stand to realize that Candi does simply want to be friends and that Rebbecca is right to be worried about how much time the two of them spend together.
- Jessi: She needs to do the same thing Linda does and stop using her past as an excuse for acting like a self-absorbed bitch.
- Laura: She needs to not be a self-centered twit who thinks she's irresistible.
- Trevor: He needs to not be so damnable naive, so ready to assume the world is going to conform to his preconceptions and to realize that the only reason people used to pretend to like him was his money.
- Matt: He needs to get it through his thick skull that Trevor isn't as ready to be open with who he is.
The maturity deficit.....
It isn't really surprising that a woman with Elly's character defects sees herself as locked in battle with her children. Should a child not be a…
The very distressing thing about the Great Big Sham Wedding is that as far as anyone knows, Liz has no God-damned idea that she took part in a sham…
In about two weeks time, we're about to see a reminder of a nasty mental defect John has that hampers his life and makes him a less effective parent:…