- "I have a very hard time understanding why people do what they do."
- "I don't really like the idea of finding out what's really going on because that would raise the possibility that I'm to blame for what's happening."
- "I don't like being held accountable for screwing up."
- "I think that everyone who disagrees with me is trying to destroy me because otherwise, I'd just be another person."
- "I will probably not be the big, important person I would love to be."
- "Being an ordinary person who dies a relatively anonymous death isn't a horror too bleak to contemplate."
- "I think that if I plead and threaten and cajole in just the right way, I can work miracles."
- "I also think that I can change the past and have the childhood I would have liked to have had if I do something just the right way."
- "I find it hard to feel empathy for the children in my life because I find it hard to get to know people."
- "I really don't like doing anything that takes real effort over extended periods of time."
- "Change scares me because it's a reminder that I am not really in charge of the situation like I'd like to be."
- "When I talk about people crushing me down, that's because I have a desire to run the world like a scab foreman."
- "I am filled with envy, jealousy, rage and greed."
Elly and the impostors.
If I recall correctly, Lynn had a sort of vague plan she failed to follow through on about five years ago when she injected Janice Madigan into the…
As we know, Lynn has a rigid and untenable view of social dynamics owing to being something of a self-made wallflower back in High School. Usually,…
The interesting thing about watching Gordon feeling like a big lump of manure because a girl he stands no chance with treats him with polite…