- "I am not an especially generous or forgiving person."
- "I really don't like looking at things from other people's perspective because I believe that only my point of view matters."
- "While I pay lip service to gender equality, I really wish to be dominated by a brutish thug."
- "The reason that I hate my parents is that despite their occasional fights, they actually respect one another; since I idolize John because he's incapable of respect and admire Elly for being the broken-down wretch I wish to be, I can't admit that my parents are better people than the Pattersons."
- "I think that my children are merely extensions of my will and the odd and unfair need they seem to have for stimulation and attention is an evil thing meant to complicate my life."
- "I don't want to understand how incredibly damaged and unhappy Michael is because that would mean that the Pattersons are the sort of terrible people my parents say they are."
- "I think that my made-up suffering entitles me to boss people around."
Deanna and the impostors.....
Of course, the predictable thing about Mike not really getting the job done is that the Pattersons were so busy focusing on how insensitive he was to…
As we all know, Liz has a rather poor grasp on how people interact because she's fairly sheltered and isn't especially bright. We get to see this…
As we all know (and as he clearly doesn't remember well enough to have learned anything from it), there is precedent for Martha claiming to want…