- A sports car does not spend most of its free time complaining that the home you provide it to keep it safe from the horrible working world is a maximum security prison that leaves it feeling unfulfilled.
- A sports car does not ask him to spend his money remodeling a kitchen he doesn't use.
- A sports car does not rub it in when it tells him that the reason he's eating edible food is that he invested in appliances that actually cook food properly.
- A sports car doesn't complain about its math homework nor does it whine about hanging out with the guys when there's chores to be done.
- A sports car doesn't make confusing remarks about how it doesn't feel like it has any friends nor does it talk about problem hair.
- A sports car doesn't keep him up half the night driving it to band practice.
- A sports car doesn't call him a blind-eyed sorehead who doesn't know what's going on under his own roof because he's a cowardly moron who doesn't want to actually be a father.
- A sports car doesn't tell him that he's wasted his life feeling sorry for himself because his parents weren't vending machines.
On the baby Michael took.
Of course, the problem with the Pattersons looking down on people is that a lot of the time, they come across as being dumber and more coarse and…
As I've said before, April gets her angry refusal to admit to bitterly envying someone from her parents. John isn't against music as a career because…
As I look back at the past, I can see a recurring pattern in the misery Elly has made of her married life that isn't her being a raw nerve who's too…